5 Use Cases for Cisco SD-WAN
You need to deliver a secure connectivity solution from anywhere for a reliable application experience for your users. You need to connect your users across multicloud, branch, and a hybrid workplace. Leverage Cisco® SD-WAN’s deep integration with each cloud provider to help ensure unrivaled network performance and application experience without compromising on security or visibility
Secure, automated software defined WAN (SD-WAN)
When you need an agile, cloud-based solution that meets the performance and security requirements of today’s evolving workplace, Cisco SD-WAN provides comprehensive on-premises and cloud-based security, enabling your organization to transition to a secure access service edge (SASE) architecture where and when it is needed, in a secure and agile manner.
- Drive business agility with on-premises security and a cloud-delivered SASE model that best fits the needs of your organization.
- Help ensure end-to-end visibility, segmentation policy management, and security enforcement across the network with a single WAN fabric.
- Enable full integration with the cloud-delivered Cisco Umbrella® platform for a truly zero-touch experience.
Visibility with actionable insights
Transform your network operations from a reactive to a highly proactive
model with enhanced visibility, historical benchmarks, and correlated
analytics for actional insights.
- Extend your visibility beyond the underlying SD-WAN fabric and into the internet, cloud, and SaaS.
- Lower the mean time to identification (MTTI) with fast root-cause isolation to maintain the highest service-level agreements (SLAs) and optimal application performance.
- Leverage a highly visualized graphic interface that simplifies analysis to help improve your users’ experience.
- Mitigate network issues in real time with automated dynamic path selection, which automatically steers critical applications around network problems.
Direct internet access (DIA)
DIA optimizes branch and remote workloads while increasing security
and improving application performance, thereby providing efficient and
cost-effective secure access to the network.
- Accelerate your journey to a SASE architecture with the cloud-delivered Cisco Umbrella platform, which offers protection against potential security blind spots and cyberthreats.
- Simplify security management using integrated workflows, unified security policies, and threat insights across branches and remote workers.
- Provide the ability to segment and prioritize network traffic such as critical cloud applications, unified communications, guest access, and more.
The hybrid workplace
Accelerate your transition to a hybrid workplace with Cisco SD-WAN.
Extend optimal enterprise WAN and consistent application experience to
the branch and remote locations, wherever and whenever it is needed.
- Provide a consistent and optimal application experience with seamless connectivity to cloud and SaaS applications.
- Simplify and automate deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting with centralized management and control.
- Deploy a cloud-delivered SASE architecture for unified security policy and compliance across the hybrid workforce.
- Leverage existing branch infrastructure and extend enterprise-grade SD-WAN in a scalable and distributed manner
Connect branches and a hybrid workforce to multicloud applications
seamlessly with unified visibility and management.
- Accelerate multicloud access with Cloud OnRamp tools for SaaS and public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) applications.
- Optimize Microsoft 365, Webex®, Salesforce, and your critical SaaS applications in real time with visibility and control.
- Automate provisioning, workflow management, and policy enforcement for migrating infrastructure to all major public clouds, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Provide flexible, secure, and automated connectivity to any cloud environment with middle-mile networks.
Our team of n2grate experts offers a broad array of services to identify and resolve current IT
infrastructure challenges, reduce risk, and proactively prepare you for the future. Leveraging proven
methodologies, every engagement can be customized to fit your specific needs and can include:
We determine your current IT infrastructure age and makeup, collect performance data, and provide an analysis of current system health. We provide regular health checks and recommendations for remediation and optimization. We also provide ongoing configuration compliance & software compliance services, including comprehensive programs for critical maintenance and upgrades, tailored to your industry’s regulatory requirements.
Technology Initiatives – Using data collected in our discovery process, combined with the goals of your business, we develop recommendations for any necessary remediation and a roadmap of transformative technology initiatives. Our team of best-in-class engineers will execute on those projects to make sure your system gets healthy and stays healthy.
Enterprise Strategic Planning – Working with n2grate means your team will have a partner to help develop a technology strategy that delivers business results. Our Enterprise Strategic Planning services include development of a roadmap of transformative technology initiatives, Quarterly Business Reviews and forward-looking strategic recommendations.
n2grate provides comprehensive assessment solutions designed to give you an analysis of your current business IT environment. Our assessments help you determine current state and identify areas to grow and improve to strategically align IT with your business goals. n2grate’s assessments include insight analysis from our technical experts, recommendations aligning with current and emerging technologies, and process improvements.
n2grate’s experts come with decades of experience architecting, deploying, and maintaining IT infrastructures from simple networks to complex hybrid projects. Through careful planning and proven deployment strategies, we can minimize disruptions, reduce downtime, mitigate risk, and efficiently spin up core infrastructures and complex networks. Using best practices, we can build or rebuild core networks to carry high-speed data, voice, and video, from server to endpoint including wireless networking and mobility support. Through careful planning and extensive experience, our networks are flexible, scalable, and ready to provide a long-term return on investment.
n2grate takes the stress out of migrations while protecting the essential day-to-day operations of the business. Because of our teams’ extensive experience, we can anticipate dependencies and complexities, thereby avoiding delays, downtime, and budget overruns. We plan alongside your team and make every step of the migration known ahead of time to remove uncertainty and mitigate every possible risk.
Staging Facility and Pre-Implementation preparedness – Additional to the painstaking pre-planning n2grate is known for, covering everything from wiring to configurations, every aspect of the implementation is thoroughly tested prior to go-live. We leverage one of our two national integration labs to assist with: Hardware assembly, Burn-in process, Installation of OS software, Code upgrades, System configuration, Full asset/inventory tracking, Package (palletized or boxed and wrapping available) and ship, On-site assistance for unpacking, racking and stacking, Implementation services – on-site or remote, Post-cut over support.
Managed Service Offerings
Our portfolio of Managed Services will enable your team to move from managing your IT to managing your business outcomes. We provide scalable solutions, proactive support, and flexible consumption for the critical technologies that run your business.
Digital Ready Office
Small and medium business owners have a unique challenge, run at the pace of a large organization but with fewer resources and the need to scale at a moment’s notice. Maintaining technology is not at the core of your value proposition to your customers, but it is all we do for our clients.
In partnership with NetCraftsmen, we offer a unique service called Craftsmen Assurance®, which provides ongoing, fixed-fee engagements for your IT infrastructure needs which can include proactive, strategic consulting services.
Our Managed Security Solutions improve your overall security posture and provide the peace of mind your company longs for. Our highly versatile offering can be tailored to manage your unique business model, regardless of the industry or size of your enterprise. We help you focus on growing your business while we manage your security and compliance requirements.